Monday, November 24, 2008

Where have I been?

I have one word for you - MOVING. That's right folks we have done it again. It was just down the street, we found a great place and for numerous reasons (not one of which I can now remember as good enough to warrant moving again - ask me in a month and I am sure that we will be happily entrenched in life again) decided to make the move. Why is it that moving seems like childbirth, the pain of it seems to fade with time- I am currently, vividly remembering what it takes to move with four kids. The problem with moving is that you can only check out of life for so long before it just starts happening around the boxes, unpacked or not.


Actually, we really love where we have landed. We are just a neighborhood over from the last house. The kids' friends are really close and on Saturday, I lost my two oldest to the neighborhood. They ran with a group of kids from one house to the next and loved every minute of it.



That is the way it should be.

2 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Yay-welcome back to the blog world. I love all your updates.

Are you sure you don't want to move back to Reno? :)

J-Lo said...

Your blog hasn't been showing up on my Reader account for some reason, so i'm just seeing this post now (March). Oh, how I've missed you!:)