Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

OK - so this is a first for me. My friend Sunny (linked for verification purposed - Rachel) tagged me. So I will attempt to do it justice

7 THINGS ABOUT ME

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. An easy smile
2. Snow ski - I mean really ski!!
3. A love for the outdoors
4. GREAT sense of humor (that I get)
5. Good listener
6. GREAT DAD
7. Chris Dayton

7 of my Favorite Foods

1. My Mom's spaghetti sauce
2. Chips and Salsa ( particularly Chili's chips and salsa)
3. A good Cesar salad
4. Nachos at a Football/Baseball Game (yes- they are not as good unless you are at a game)
5. Olive garden Alfredo anything
6. Fresh rolls and Bear Lake Raspberry Jam
7. Popcorn - normal, kettle, and carmel

7 Things I can not do

1. Dance
2. Keep Rhythm - a small hurdle for my ambitions to play guitar
3. Ride a Unicycle
4. Fold my tongue in that four leaf clover thing
5. Keep Freddy's shirt clean for longer than 2 hours (that has been my record so far)
6. Keep up on the dusting - I am embracing it now that it is Halloween and treating it as part of the decorations for our spooky night.
7. Finish the Earthquake at Swensen's Ice Cream

7 Celebrity's I admire

1. Can't think of one - not one - is that sad - I am taking suggestions. I used to think Lance Armstrong, and although he is pretty rockin' there is that whole bit about him having an affair with his publicist and leaving his adorably sweet and supportive wife. If that turns out to be a total rumor- I would have to consider him.

7 Things I say most often

1. Seriously? as in- Did you seriously just through all the toilet paper in the bath tub on your little sister?
2. Wo
3. Ya
4. Can you hear me now?
5. Hows it goin?
6. You know how much I love you?
7. Lets call Daddy

7 Things I can do

1. Bake Good Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Turn my feet backwards (although this was more impressive in high school when I was a titch more flexible.)
3. Snowboard
4. Make a killer Hot Chocolate concoction at 7-Eleven
5. Say that I have been to Petra - you know that city carved out of stone in Indiana Jones.
6. Lay on the beach for hours and hours
7. Be a loyal friend

7 Things that I plan to do before I die

1. Go Parasailing - don't tell me you aren't a little curious when you see those guys out there in the morning.
2. Run the Spudman Triathalon - why the Spudman you ask -because the swim is all down stream!!
3. Take Chris back to Ireland
4. Spoil my grand kids
5. Learn to play the guitar- even if it kills me
6. Go on a mission
7. Get my Sonography/Nursing Degree - I am still a bit undecided

I think I will tag Harlene, Becky, and Barb. I totally understand if that is not the way you roll - but I would still love to hear what you ladies have to say!!

8 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Ooh-I'm assuming I'm the Barb you tagged seeing as there aren't lots of Barb's running around these days:) If such is the case---I'll start thinking of my responses.

nevadanista said...

Ummmm, I'm totally offended you didn't tag me.

Harlene said...

I shall play, only if you call and tell me where you are!!

healthyfix said...

EC,

Your CC Cookies are awesome! You can dance like nobody's business! And I will go to Ireland or the ends of the earth with you!

Beck said...

Ok first of all we should totally split the alfredo pizza on monday and get some alfredo dipping sauce for our bread sticks. mmmm! Then I want to see you bend you feet backwards. And I love that you have been to Petra. So cool!

I will work on the tag...since you are the 2nd person to tag me for the same thing. :) Today was so much fun! Thanks for kickin it with me and Asher.

Sunny said...

HA! I'm so glad that you did this! You're a good sport. And I love the "Seriously?" line. My daughter just last week threw all of the bath towels in the tub right before I was going to get the kids out of the tub. It was fun reading about you!
Sunny

jamirodana said...

That was fun to read. You do say Seriously a lot:) So do I.

Lewis Family said...

Very cute, Seriously!