Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins







I am a little behind on the blogging, so allow me to digress for a moment.


The great pumpkin carving. This has always been one of my favs - I have always loved pulling the gooey mess out of the pumpkin. It feels so weird. How is it that not one of my kids enjoys the same thing (look how happy Crazy #2 looks about putting his hand in there for the picture). As much as I tried, they could not see the joy in it - and I ended up pulling out pumpkin guts for all. Oh well - more for me:)




Daily Funny:


Crazy #2 - "Mom, why are we killing these pumpkins?"

4 comments:

J-Lo said...

Where have you been, lady? I've missed the updates. I love Crazy #2's take on pumpkin carving since it really is nothing more than murdering a large squash.

Jenny said...

Hi! I just LOVE your blog. It is great to read about your crazy and fun filled life!! We miss you here in Reno!
Jenny

Halie said...

My kids won't pull out the guts either...what's up with that??!!!

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/produk-asuransi-kesehatan-dari-cigna-khusus-keluarga