Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happiness on a Stick


Seriously - Carmel, surrounded by white chocolate, dipped in cinnamon sugar. This was a slice of heaven. And even though I know I probably should have, I didn't share any of it - unless you count the little nibble mysteriously taken out of the side while I wasn't around. I am partial to apple anything (cobbler, pie, ect.), but when it comes to carmel apples I count myself as somewhat of a connoisseur. I have made the drive from Reno to Truckee just to pick one up. There is this old candy shop on Main Street and they know how to do a good carmel apple - now that I think of it, ironically the old candy shop is the place where I first told Mr. Sanity that I loved him. Good times, good times.

6 comments:

Harlene said...

I have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory down the street, we should meet for caramel apples sometime.

Sheri Willardson said...

YUMMY! That apple looks so good.

I think I might head to Truckee for one of those treats....

Valarie said...

Just so you know, you no longer have to drive great distances to get these amazing carmel apples (which I love too) Our amazing and talented friend Sunny Mahe makes them better than anyone - we should hit her up for lessons!

nevadanista said...

Looks delish!

Unknown said...

LOL. You are so funny. And I can totally relate.
Rocky Mountain also has a super yummy cinnamon sugar one.
THE BOMB. Love candy apples. Actually I take that back. Candy anything really.

jamirodana said...

Yes, those are pretty dang good.